What is benevity
Benevity, whose services are trusted by non-profits and causes throughout the world, encourages corporates and employees to get involved in the communities and make a charitable impact. Benevity is used by more than 700 global firms, and more than 100k nonprofit organizations have benefited from its services.
how does benevity work
You can take the following actions:
- Using your company’s employee giving website, enter the number of volunteer hours that you have contributed to your volunteer work (including church service).
- To make a donation to MCCC, click on Benevity cause – MARKHAM CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY CHURCH, then choose the amount you wish to donate.
- Notify the church finance team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Benevity”. In the body of the email, please include:
- Your official name
- Your offering number
- Offering allocation (General Fund, Building & Captial Fund, Missions Fund, Benevolence Fund, Other Fund
- The amount of the offering
- The date on which you made the donation
- Once the donation has been deposited in the bank, the church finance team will respond to you with an acknowledgment of its receipt.